Ma Ripoz B&B
Suites & Rooms
Baie Roz suite
Bornéo & Badaling rooms
Contact & Access
You will be amazed by the beauty and uniqueness of the landscapes of the
Côte de Granit Rose !
You can discover it on foot by walking along the “sentier des douaniers” (GR34), or you can explore it by bike using the EV4 bike path.
The marina , its shops, restaurants and markets, is 300 meters from the house.
The village center of Perros-Guirec is less than a kilometer from our house. Here are some of the highlights of Perros-Guirec :
- 3 large sandy beaches : Trestraou beach (1,5km), Trestrignel beach (2km) and Saint-Guirec beach (6km) where you can relax or opt for water activities (paddle, kayak, etc.) ;
- Saint-Jacques church registered as a historical monument, and several chapels;
- A nautical center on the beach of Trestraou for sailing lovers.
In the vicinity of Perros-Guirec , many sites are worth a visit. Here is a short list:
- The rocks and the moors of Ploumanac'h (5km).
- The Sept-Îles archipelago and its nature and bird reserve (7km from the coast, excursions from Perros-Guirec by motorboat or the traditional Sant C’hireg sail boat).
- The medieval city of Tréguier labelled "Petite Cité de Caractère" (20km).
- The Plougrescant peninsula and its extraordinary landscapes (25km).
For more information, please check the Perros-Guirec tourist center website (Office de tourisme de Perros-Guirec).
You will of course also benefit from our own recommendations before coming and during your stay with us.